SMS marketing: Communicate quickly and successfully with your customers
Get more attention from your target groups! eCall offers you versatile possibilities in the field of SMS marketing for customer communication.
Increase the interaction rate with your target group through targeted communication via SMS
Did you know that text messaging is a much more effective way of capturing attention and of increasing target group interaction rates than any other type of messaging medium? The importance of SMS marketing has been largely underestimated by many companies so far. Why not place yourself one step ahead of your competitors and achieve higher sales through SMS marketing?
An SMS gateway enables you to achieve a higher reach and higher target group interaction rates. It is a simple and effective solution which is very easy to integrate into your existing IT infrastructure via interfaces. It will provide you with the highest degree of flexibility possible.
Key facts about SMS marketing
The high opening rate and the high interaction rate of the recipients
make SMS messages the perfect channel for marketing activities.
We show you how to use SMS marketing successfully.
That is why the eCall SMS gateway is the optimal solution for you and not only for use in SMS marketing.
- Simple to use and easy to integrate via interfaces in existing CRM/ERP programmes for customer communication via SMS
- No additional IT infrastructure or software necessary
- A fast and cost-effective way to send and receive a large number of SMS messages across the globe
- Transmission performance of up to 50 SMS messages per second
- Allows you to communicate with your customers/colleagues whatever the type of mobile device
- High delivery rates as it is not necessary to download an app to receive SMS messages
How to use our eCall SMS gateway in so many ways
- To conduct effective SMS marketing campaigns that are targeted towards specific groups
- To advertise competitions, products or promotions
- To send appointment reminders, delivery updates, reservation confirmations and much more
- To generate simple reporting with an intelligent transmission/receipt protocol in real time
- To protect customer accounts/logins from unauthorised use with two-factor authentication
SMS marketing – practical examples from our customers
“Sending advertising by email is a tricky process that often results in customers cancelling newsletter subscriptions. We wanted to avoid this so we use text messages to draw our customers’ attention to our competitions and promotions.”
– Paul Neumann, Pharmacist
To optimize your approach to your target group, use eCall SMS to run competitions that support your sales campaigns. Entrants send a text message with a key word or ask them to submit a winning code to the short number 963.
Promotions via SMS, actions & product presentation
“All retailers that add new products to their shelves need to grab their customers’ attention to promote and boost sales of these new arrivals. Usually a short text is all that is required to generate such attention. Typically few read the more detailed content below the headline, anyway.”
– Joachim Eckstein, Product Manager
Use text messaging to send a teaser message containing short URLs that redirect to your website. This boosts your traffic rates and attracts the attention of more prospective customers. In addition, a website environment allows you to present your new products with more impact (e.g. by incorporating videos, interactive graphics etc.).
“More and more people are refusing to accept advertising mailshots that arrive with their regular mail, so we are reaching fewer and fewer members of our target group. Expensive direct mailshots are virtually ignored, and response rates are miniscule! Woud it be possible to send out advertising to mobile phones, to boost reach and awareness?”
– Veronika Feldmann, Marketing Officer
Text messaging campaigns can generate response rates up to 100 times higher than any other communication channel. In addition, virtually all of today’s customers use mobile phones. eCall offers the option of sending text messages directly to your customers’ mobile phones via interfaces or a Web portal. No need for an extra app.
“We’re planning an Open Day and to help us reach clients who frequenty miss our email communications because of a diluge of emails we also use SMS to reach our customers by mobile phone as well.”
– Karin Wagner, Marketing Assistant
98% of all text messages are opened and read! Given this, text messaging can be a far more effective and more personal method of Marketing. eCall offers a range of business solutions for web-based text messaging.
Account Manager Business Messaging
T +41 44 787 30 70
Do you have any questions? As an eCall expert,
I will be happy to advise you personally.
I look forward to your message or phone call.