SMS marketing: Communicate quickly and successfully with your customers
Get more attention from your target groups! eCall offers you versatile possibilities in the field of SMS marketing for customer communication.
Increase the interaction rate with your target group through targeted communication via SMS
Did you know that no other messaging medium achieves as much attention and interaction as SMS? The importance of SMS marketing has been largely underestimated by many companies up to now! Be one step ahead of your competition and benefit from increasing sales figures through customer communication via SMS.
With a SMS gateway, you can increase your reach and interaction rates. It is a simple and effective solution which is very easy to integrate into your existing IT infrastructure using interfaces. This provides you with the greatest possible flexibility.
Key facts about SMS marketing
The high opening rate and the high interaction rate of the recipients
make SMS messages the perfect channel for marketing activities.
We show you how to use SMS marketing successfully.
Reap all the benefits of SMS communication. Strengthen your customer relationship with newsletters, customer surveys and SMS surveys.
That is why the eCall SMS gateway is the optimal solution for you and not only for use in SMS marketing.
- Simple to use and easy to integrate via interfaces in existing CRM/ERP programs for customer communication via SMS
- No additional IT infrastructure or software required
- A fast and cost-effective way to send and receive a large number of SMS messages across the globe
- Transmission performance of up to 50 SMS messages per second
- Allows you to communicate with your customers/colleagues whatever the type of mobile device
- High delivery rates and no app is required for receive SMS
How to use our eCall SMS gateway in many different ways
- Implementation of effective and targeted SMS marketing campaigns
- Announcements of competitions, products or promotions
- Sending of appointment reminders, delivery status, reservation confirmations and much more
- Easy reporting with intelligent dispatch and receipt log → in real time
- Protection of customer accounts/logins from unauthorised access with two-factor authentication
SMS marketing – some practical examples from our customers
“Sending advertising by email is a tricky process that often results in customers cancelling newsletter subscriptions. We wanted to avoid this so we use text messages to draw our customers’ attention to our competitions and promotions.”
– Paul Neumann, Pharmacist
To reach your target group in the best possible way, you can use eCall SMS to run competitions and thus support advertising campaigns. Participants send an SMS with a keyword or winning code to the short number 963.
Promotions via SMS, special offers & product presentation
“Anyone who adds new products to their range wants to draw attention to them. Most of the time, a short text is all that is required to attract attention. After all, no one reads the details in the end anyway.”
– Joachim Eckstein, Product Manager
Use SMS to send a teaser message containing ‘short links’ to your website. This will increase the number of visitors and attract the attention of more prospects. In addition, you can present your new products on a website more effectively (video, interactive graphics, etc.).
“As increasing number of people are refusing to accept promotional mai, we are reaching fewer and fewer people in our target group. The expensive direct mailings are hardly noticed anymore – just like the email newsletters. The response rates are ridiculously low! Woud it be possible to send out advertising to mobile phones, to boost reach and awareness?”
– Veronika Feldmann, Marketing Officer
Text messaging campaigns can generate response rates up to 100 times higher than any other communication channel. In addition, virtually all of today’s customers use mobile phones. eCall offers the option of sending text messages directly to your customers’ mobile phones through interfaces or a web portal. No app is necessary.
“We are planning an open day and to help us reach customers who frequenty miss our email communications because of the email overload, we want to reach our customers on their mobiles as well.”
– Karin Wagner, Marketing Assistant
98% of all text messages are opened! Therefore, sending SMS for marketing purposes is more effective and personal. eCall offers you various business solutions for web-based SMS messaging.
Account Manager Business Messaging
T +41 44 787 30 70
Do you have any questions? As an eCall expert,
I will be happy to advise you personally.
I look forward to your message or phone call.