Send surveys & search subscriptions
to customers by SMS
Inform your customers immediately about new offers with SMS search subscriptions. Or survey your target groups using SMS.
Search subscription via SMS for your customers
With an SMS search subscription, you can quickly inform customers and visitors about the latest offers in the areas of real estate, cars and vehicles, auctions, job advertisements, but also about the availability of products on online platforms and in web shops.
- Online sales of cars and other vehicles
Buying a car is very emotional for many people. Fast, personalised information about new offers can make the difference between buying or not buying.
- Text message search subscriptions on property platforms
Offer prospective customers search subscriptions by text message. This means your clients can find out immediately when a new property is publicised which meets their search criteria.
- Job advertisments from recrtuitment agencies, headhunters and job platforms
Automatically send job seekers matching job offers by SMS to keep them informed in the fastest way possible.
- Online auction companies
Every buyer and seller is happy to be kept up to date quickly about new offers that match their criteria.
Increase sales and improve customer satisfaction of your potential customers by offering them the possibility to track the availability status of a desired product in your shop by SMS.
Offer search subscriptions to receive information to your customers, prospects & visitors
- An SMS search subscription makes it possible to send new information about a flat search, a vehicle search, a job search or an online auction in a personalised and automated way. The subscriber selects their own individual search criteria. The system then sends the relevant SMS messages directly to their mobile phone.
- In addition, as the operator of an online shop, you can give your visitors the option of receiving a message when a certain product is available for order. This will help you to avoid loss of revenue and increase sales. Another advantage of the SMS search subscription: you do not need a separate app or software for this. Last but not least – text messages can be easily received on any mobile phone even without WiFi.
«The more than 32,000 users of our customer portal are very satisfied, as eCall delivers the text message quickly, as the system has built-in redundancy and is absolutely reliable.»
– Nadia Englin, Sanitas
Examples of use for SMS search subscriptions
- New property alerts or their status on real estate platforms based on the individual preferences of the searchers.
- Sending information about new offers in the online car and vehicle sales that match the wishes of potential buyers.
- Information about the latest job offers on job platforms matching the profile of the candidates.
- Sending alerts to potential customers with the latest data on availability of selected products from an online shop.
- Online market place offers to buy or sell which meet the prospective customer’s criteria.
SMS surveys for customers
Ask your customers, patients, employees etc. about the quality of your services and products after an interaction via SMS. Use SMS as a surprising medium in mobile market research. A separate reception number enables direct reception of responses.
- High opening rate of 98% (e-mail 15 to 30%)
There is no other kind of communication medium like text message, with this level of opening rate. This means that emails can be successfully replaced by text messages.
- Fast, direct contact
Many customers are not yet very familiar with SMS surveys. This makes them stand out from the mass of emails and gets them more attention as well as personal closeness.
- High response rate of over 50%
Experience shows that more than half of the respondents reply to SMS messages. This will provide you with many important quality metrics to improve customer satisfaction.
There are two basic ways to collect customer feedback with SMS surveys. A) You ask the questions directly in the short message or B) You send a short link to your survey (e.g. on SurveyMonkey) in the message.
Follow these five basic rules for conducting SMS surveys:
SMS surveys support your market and opinion research
- Opening and response rates for text messages are considerably higher than for emails. We would be happy to give you valuable input regarding customer surveys and customer feedback.
- SMS surveys for mobile research projects in the field of mobile market research are popular again. This is why many marketing experts and market researchers are interested in the SMS medium again.
- The SMS survey is an excellent way to find out how satisfied customers are with your service or products. Short, concise text messages are perceived as important and are more likely to be read than e-mails.
- Take advantage of the wide reach of SMS -without apps that require an internet connection. Text messages reach your customers at the right place at the right time.
«A big advantage of eCall is the quick and efficient communication of information to partners as well as internal agencies on mobile devices.»
– Marco Balli, ASTRA, Head of Traffic Telematics
Examples of use for SMS surveys
- Determination of customer satisfaction with services and products
- Mobile market research
- Quality assessment of customer support
- Surveys within your target group
- Surveys on customer service
Simply try it out for free. If you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you individually.
during office hours:
+41 44 787 30 70
Request or support
+41 44 787 30 71